If you feel you can contribute to our workforce in a positive way, please review the positions listed below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform dental hygiene services to clients under the supervision of the attending dentist.
Follows accepted infection control principles as outlined by professional training, agency policies and ADA guidelines based on CDC recommendations.
• Receives, checks, and stocks supplies and equipment as needed.
• Supervises the cleaning and sterilization of instruments, keeps instruments and equipment in operable condition.
• Preparation and arrangement of dental instrument trays/cassettes for clinic use.
• Explains procedures and provides support to patients.
• Fills in for dental assistant in staffing emergencies.
• Assist dentist when clinic dental assistants are absent.
• Work under the direction and supervision of the dentist.
• Other related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Graduation from a four-year college or university with a degree in dental hygiene; or graduation from an approved two-year program of dental hygiene and two years of experience in dental hygiene or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Submit the completed application to Clay County Human Resources, PO Box 118, Hayesville, NC 28904.
Applications may be hand delivered to:
345 Courthouse Drive, Suite 1
Hayesville, NC 28904
Water and Sewer Director
This position is responsible for:
• The proper administration involving the operations, maintenance and construction of the County's water and sewer system infrastructure and all related business office activity including proper record keeping, customer billing, customer service vendor payments, general ledger transactions and financial reports per the Clay County and the Water and Sewer county policies
• Managing the organization responsible for the proper collection of all water and waste water samples, sample analysis and the required inspection reporting functions
• Managing the preparation of the annual water and sewer Consumer Confidence Reports
• Preparing the yearly budget proposal to the County Manager
• Managing the emergency response for calls made relative to the County's water and sewer operations, including calls made after normal business hours during the week, as well as on weekends and holidays
• Attending and presenting a report monthly to the Board of Commissioners
• Maintaining compliance with all county policies and procedures.
• Five (5) years' experience in water and sewer utility management or equivalent environmental experience
• Must be licensed and in good standing with the State of NC as a C well operator, water II operator, B distribution operator and a collections Il operator.
Other related duties as required. Open until filled.
Applications may be obtained by clicking the link below or picked up at 345 Courthouse Dr. Hayesville, NC 28904
Applications may be mailed to:
Clay County Human Resources
PO Box 118
Hayesville, NC 28904